- Optical cables
- Mounting cables "twisted pair"
- Control cables
- Universal cables
- Installation wires and cables
- Universal Power Cables
- Cables for fire and security alarm
- Telephone cables
Multipurpose cables (mounting, control, communication) for industrial data transfer nets ГЕРДА-КВ (non-armored) и ГЕРДА-КВК, ГЕРДА-КВБ (armored)
manufactured acc. to ТУ 3581-019-76960731-2010
ГЕРДА-КВ (КВК, КВБ) cables manufactured in acc. With ТУ 16.К13-033-2005 are designed and produced in exchange for out-of-date cable ГЕРДА-КВ (КВК) for ТУ 16.К13-033-2005, that ceased to satisfy the requirements of new GOST RMEK 60079-14-2008 for electrical equipment at explosive atmosphere and GOCT R 53315-2009 "Cable products. Fire safety requirements". ГЕРДА-КВ (КВК, КВБ) cable for ТУ 3581-019-76960731-2010 has got a number of advantages ahead of out-of-date cable, which was proved by Certification of Examination № 2195 from FGU "Rostovsky CSM". For instance, the following cable performances have been added:
- Flame resistant "нг(A)-FRLS" and "нг(A)-FRHF",
- With UV-resistant jacketing;
- With Alumoflex twisted pairs shield;
- With electrically insulated twisted pairs shields, etc.
ГЕРДА-КВ (non-armored) cables, ГЕРДА-КВК (with steel zinced wires shield) and ГЕРДА-КВБ (with steel zinced tapes shield) are to be used in the following applications: data field buses, connection of sensors with frequency modulated digital signal, 4-20 mA signal via HART, RS 485, RS 482, RS 422 or other interfaces requiring a twisted pair as a means of data transfer. Working nominal voltage - up to 500 VAC, 400Hz, or up to 750 VDC.
Cables are intended for indoor and outdoor stationary laying on condition of protection against direct influence of solar radiation, on shelves, in trays, boxes, channels, tunnels, in the trenches, in places of vagabond currents subject to influence. Cables can be applied in explosive zones of classes 0, 1, 2 (according to GOST R 51330.13-99 and GOST RMEK 60079-14-2008), and also in security systems of the NPP (Nuclear Power Plant).
Design specifics, materials and modifications
- The copper tinned multiwire core isn't lower than the 3rd class; digital or color marking cores
- Each "twisted" pair can be in separate and in the general screen. Cross-section from 0,35mm² to 2,5mm², number of pairs from 1 to 44
- Wide temperature range of application: from -60 ° to +70 °C
- Cable with the "нг(A)-FRLS" and "нг(A)-FRHF" index is fire-resistant.
- Cable with the "УФ" index is UV-resistant.
- New materials of the sheath and insulation "нг(A)-LS", "нг(A)-HF".
- Moisture spreading protection.
- A wide range of application, including all explosive zones
Cables are manufactured with multi-strand tinned copper cores not below the 3rd class. The strand pitch lived in pair is no more than 60 mm. Cables with designation of material "B" are made of PVC plastic compounds, with the "нг(A)" index - of low-combustible PVC composition, and with the "нг(A)-LS" index – of the fire-resistant and low-smoking composition. Insulation and a jacket of cables with designation "П" is made of polymeric compositions and doesn't contain halogens ("нг(A)-HF"). Cable insulation with the designation "Пс" is made of cross-linked polyolefin and completely satisfies to the "RS" standards on wave resistance (120 Ohms). Cables can be manufactures as fire-resistant ("FR"). Each twisted pair can have the separate screen in the form of copper tinned wires braiding or an Alumoflex with a tinned drainage core. The pair screens may be isolated electrically from each other. Should twisted pairs have no separated screens, then the general screen is applied in the form of a from a copper wire braiding.
Over the cable core the water blocking tape is applied against the moisture longitudinal distribution in case of outer jacket damage. All cables have a round cross-section and the substrate produced by extrusion - therefore completely meet requirements of p.p. 9.3.1 of GOST RMEK 60079-14-2008.
- Insulation and jacketing material coding (see table 1):
- "В" - PVC plastic compound
- "П" - polymeric materials
- "Пс" – cross-linked polyolefin
- Armor under jacketing*:
- "К" - wire armor
- "Б" - tape armor
- An index of fire safety (see table 1).
- The number of twisted pairs 1- 44 (see table 2).
- Core cross-section 0,35 - 2,5mm² (see table 2)
- Screen of each pair*:
- "э" - from a tinned copper wire
- "эа" - from an Alumoflex, with a drainage vein
- "эв" – pair screens are insulated from each other
- Special code*:
- "м" - not tinned copper cores
- "Л" - the general screen from tinned copper wires
- "УФ" - UV- resistant cable jacket
- "ХЛ" - cold-resistant performance (only for "В нг(A)")
- "с" - a cable with a jacket of blue color
* – the field isn't obligatory and is filled if necessary.
Example of the order coding:
Сable ГЕРДА-КВКнг(A) 7x(2x0,5)э ХЛ ТУ 3581-019-76960731-2010
- the assembly cable of twisted pair with tinned copper cores, with 7 screened pairs of nominal section 0,5mm², PVC core insulation, a jacket of lowered combustibility PVC composition, the screen of pairs from a tinned copper wire, under an external jacket there is an armor made of from steel zinced wires, a cable of cold-resistant perfromance, operation temperature from –60°C to +70°C.
|Table 1. Fire safety index depending on the insulation and jacket material|
|Sign of insulation material||Fire Safety Index||Cable performance type depending on safety index (in accordance with GOST RР 53315-2009)||Example of description|
|В||(no index)||the cables low-flammable at single laying||ГЕРДА-КВ 4x(2x0,5)э|
|нг(A)||the cables low-flammable at group laying||ГЕРДА-КВКнг(A) 7x2x0,75 ХЛ|
|нг(A)-LS||the cables low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission||ГЕРДА-КВнг(A)-LS 3x2x1,0м|
|нг(A)-FRLS||the cables fire-resistant, low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission||ГЕРДА-КВнг(A)-FRLS 5x2x0,5|
|П||нг(A)-HF||the cables low-flammable at group laying, non-emitting corrosive gaseous combustion products||ГЕРДА-КВБнг(A)-HF 2x2x0,5 с|
|нг(A)-FRHF||the cables fire-resistant, low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission, non-emitting corrosive gaseous combustion products||ГЕРДА-КPнг(A)-FRHF 8x2x1,5|
|Пс||нг(A)-LS||the cables low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission||ГЕРДА-КPснг(A)-LS 9x2x1,5|
|нг(A)-FRLS||the cables fire-resistant, low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission||ГЕРДА-КPснг(A)-FRLS 5x2x1,2|
|нг(A)-HF||the cables low-flammable at group laying, non-emitting corrosive gaseous combustion products||ГЕРДА-КPснг(A)-HF 4x2x0,75|
|нг(A)-FRHF||the cables fire-resistant, low-flammable at group laying, with low smoke and gas emission non-emitting corrosive gaseous combustion products||ГЕРДА-КPснг(A)-FRHF 8x2x1,5|
Fire-resistant cable (index "нг(A)-FRHF", "нг(A)-FRLS")
At a fire-resistant cable (with the index "нг(A)-FRHF", "нг(A)-FRLS") the conductor has got has a winding of two mica tapes under an insulation. The cable keeps working at least 90 minutes in the conditions of an open flame and temperature at least +750 °C impact. In case of fire it helps to avoid emergency shutdown of power supply. Requirements to application of fire-resistant cables in systems of the fire alarm, emergency lighting, smoke removal, in the supply systems of fire pumps, elevators, etc. are stated in GOST R 53315-2009 and "The technical regulation about requirements of fire safety" dated of July 22, 2008 to No. 123-F3.
Cables manufacture by the special order
It is possible to manufacture cables by the special order:
- with a colour jacketing (red, yellow or other color),
- with the combined cross-section of pairs,
- cables of the combined transfer – where electric energy (on conducting cores) and optical signals (on optical fibers) is transferred in one cable at the same time.
|Table 2. Nominal core cross-section and the number of twisted pairs|
|Nominal core cross-section, mm²||The number of twisted pairs|
|0,35; 0,5; 0,75; 1,0; 1,2; 1,5; 2,5||1x2; 2x2; 3x2; 4x2; 5x2; 6x2; 7x2; 8x2; 9x2; 10x2; 12x2; 14x2; 15x2; 16x2; 19x2; 20x2; 21x2; 24x2; 27x2; 30x2; 37x2; 40x2; 44x2|
|Table 3. Cable technical features|
|Operating temperature||-50° up to +70°C
-60° up to +70°C for "ХЛ" cables
|Minimal cable assembling temperature||- not lower minus 15°С
- not lower minus 30°С for "ХЛ" cables
|Operating voltage||- up to 500V AC with 400 Hz
- up to 750V DC
|Operating electrical resistance of an insulation t = +20°C||- not less than 50 МОm•km for "П", "Пс" material index cables
- not less than 10 МОm•km for "В" material index cables
|Curving radius (is measured by outer cable diameter D)||- not less than 6D for non-armoured cables
- not less than 10D for armoured cables
|Climatic performance||Performance "В", placement category 2-5 (with GOST 15150-69).
It’s allowed to apply the cables within all climatic regions, including tropics.
|Moisture spreading resistance in case of cable jacketing damage||Moisture is fully blocked|
|Fire resistance (for "FR" cable)||не менее 90 минут в условияx воздействия открытого пламени и температуры не менее +750°С|
|Fungus resistance||Cables are fungus resistant, extent of biological fouling up to 2 points|
|Cable service life||- not less than 25 years|
Electric parameters of the ГЕРДА-КВ cables, ГЕРДА-КВК and ГЕРДА-КВБ (help data)
|Table 4. Coefficient of attenuation and wave resistance at a temperature of 20 °C|
|Frequency, MHz||Coefficient of attenuation, dB/100m||Wave resistance, Om|
|Table 5. Coefficient of attenuation and wave resistance at a temperature of 20 °C|
|Frequency, MHz||Coefficient of attenuation, dB/100m||Wave resistance, Om|
|Table 6. The maximum working capacity and inductance of pair at a temperature of 20 °C, referred for 1 km of a cable length|
|Frequency, KHz||Maximum working capacity, nF||Maximum inductance, MHz|
|Table 7. The maximum inductance to resistance ratio and the maximum pair resistance at a temperature of 20 °C referred for 1 km of cable length|
|Frequency, KHz||The maximum inductance to resistance ratio, mkHz/Om||The maximum resistance, Om|
The data provided in table 6 and table 7 are necessary for use of a cable in spark-safe electric chains.